Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ABCs of CEM

In the spirit of getting back into the swing of things, here's an ABC...

A.   Age: 28

B.    Bed size: KING!  This was an easy decision to make after the Boyfriend and I shared a full-size bed with lots of kicking.

C.   Chore you hate: Taking out the trash.  Garbage smell makes me sick!

D.   Drink: Wine.  I just finished a bottle of Chocolate Box Shiraz, and it was delicious.

E.    Essential start to your day:  Putting on my rings and watch.  My whole day is ruined if I don't do this.

F.  Favorite color: Pink, unless we're talking clothes.  Then black.

G.  Gold or silver: Silver (or white gold...or platinum!)

H.  Height: 5’6 1/2"  I fear losing that 1/2" and becoming just 5'6"

I.   Internet obsession: pretending to spend money on luxury items I don't need / can't afford.

J.   Job title: Museum Concierge

K.  Kids: Maybe one day.

L.  Live: Raleigh, NC.

M. Mom’s name: Kathy.

N.  Nicknames:  Crisp Bean (or Bean or Beaner), Chri (friends in Italy), "delicate, accident-prone flower" (thanks, Boyfriend.)

O.  Overnight hospital stays: Not since I was born!

P.  Pet peeve: People who say things that aren't true about me.

Q.  Quote from a movie: "Tina, get your HAM!"

R.  Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S.   Siblings: Two older brothers, Michael and David.

T.   Time you wake up: 7:25 is when my alarm goes off.  I'm not "up" until long after...

U.   Underwear: Cotton!

V.    Vegetables you dislike:   Brussel sprouts.  They taste like feet.

W.   What makes you run late: Waiting until the last minute to do everything, mostly due to laziness.  Oh, and waking up on time.  This also counts for afternoon/evening events.

X.    X-rays you’ve had:  Hmm... a lot?  I just had a CT scan of my abdomen and get x-rays of my teeth done on a regular basis.

Y.    Yummy food you make:  Zucchini and tomatoes with goat cheese.  It's like crack.  Also, white wine chicken.  Plate-lickin' good!

Z.     Zoo animal favorite: Koalas.  They just want a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment