Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Back and Three Thanksgivings

Ok, so it's still busy at work and the internet is not fully functional at the apartment.  I thought when Boyfriend came home he could do his usual magic and have the wireless up and running in a jiffy.  Turns out there's something wrong with the router.  I'm not sure what happened, besides trying to use the internet to blog with photos from my laptop.  Blogs with photos are more interesting and fun to look at!  I will get to that soon.  It can be my pre-New Year's resolution.

Three Thanksgivings?  Well, I've already had Thanksgiving One, Thanksgiving with Friends, last Saturday night, which is always fun.  We all brought sides and had turkey and ham.  Two of my friends got engaged, too, so we got to hear the sweet story of how it happened.

Thanksgivings Two and Three happen tomorrow.  Thanksgiving Two, Thanksgiving with Family, Boyfriend's family that is, at two o'clock.  I feel so lucky to be included in their family.  We've done lots of things together, like going to Disney, and I am so grateful for their love and support.  We'll be headed over early to do some cooking (me) and set up the Christmas tree (him.)  Then it's over to my friend Nathan's for Thanksgiving Three, Thanksgiving with Co-Workers.  I plan on eating a lot of pumpkin and green beans on Thursday!

November 23, 2010
Breakfast- cappuccino with skim milk and hazelnut syrup, yogurt
Lunch- crock pot chicken with rice, salsa, and cheese, Skittles!
Snack- cheese and Nut-Thins
Dinner- Tomato soup
Dessert- vanilla ice cream

November 22, 2010
Breakfast- cappuccino with skim milk and hazelnut syrup, banana
Lunch- tortilla chips and salsa, rice with cheese
Dinner- crock pot chicken bbq, roasted broccoli, glass of white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment