Friday, November 12, 2010

Back on Track

I originally typed "Bake on Track."  That would be my subconscious crying out for a cookie already.  That would be from not eating enough during the day, which is from not packing an actual lunch.  The lesson here is not to be lazy but that's easier said than done in my case.

I have not been sleeping well lately but it has been much easier to wake up in the morning and stay awake all day.  Yes, that is a feat for me.  I think the gluten-free diet has revved up my energy and benefited my general health.  I would love to come off of or decrease some of my medications next.

Happy spot from this weekend: I was able to fit into some jeans that were previously too tight!  Yes, they still pinched at the waist but I could button them.  Victory!  I was stuck in a SINGLE PAIR OF JEANS for many months because I refused to buy more bigger pants.  Now to get my "kinda skinny" jeans so they're comfortable and I can dare to try on even more old jeans, like my actual "skinny jeans." 

November 11, 2010
Breakfast: cappuccino with skim milk and sugar, yogurt
Lunch: trail mix and a banana
Dinner: grilled chicken, rosemary potatoes and gorgonzola salad, french fries stolen from mom's plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment