Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Dose of Cynicism

Ok, so I don't LOVE my job.  It usually goes pretty well and people are generally nice... until this week when the fires of hell took up residence in my office.  This is most likely because I feel weird about chasing people down to make them pay for things.  I would totally suck at telemarketing.  I'm hoping that things will go more smoothly next week and I won't be too on edge.  Man, could I use a cupcake!

Mom took me to Whole Foods with her after an art opening to get some gluten-free goodies.  Among said goodies were Blue Diamond Nut Thins.  I must have been dying to snack because I ate half of the box (only two servings) in one sitting!  Also bought gluten-free pizza crust and gingersnaps.

Day ? I give up! ? - Friday, November 5, 2010
Breakfast: coffee with skim milk and chocolate syrup; yogurt
Lunch: BBQ (probably not gluten-free) chicken, green beans, sweet potatoes with marshmallows!
Dinner: tomato-zucchini soup from Whole Foods, Nut Thins and lots of them, spinach artichoke dip

Thursday, November 4, 2010
Breakfast: coffee with skim milk and chocolate syrup, yogurt
Lunch: zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes with chicken sausage, mini Baby Ruth
Dinner:  brown rice with beans, salsa, and cheese
Dessert: two glasses of white wine at the Bargain Box

Wednesday, November 3
Breakfast: coffee with skim milk and chocolate syrup, yogurt
Lunch: turkey taco meat with brown rice, cheese, and salsa
Dinner: zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes with chicken sausage, glass o' white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment