Thursday, November 11, 2010

STRESS eating

I'm sure no one can relate.  Things get crazy, and all I want to do is munch munch munch.  I have been indulging so badly I can't even post the actual daily demolition on here.  It was gluten-free nosh though, so I guess I didn't do too bad!

Among the things that have been devoured when placed in front of me:
gluten-free pizza
tons of roasted veggies
Almond Nut-Thins
Philadelphia Pumpkin Ready to Eat Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
Gluten-free gingersnaps (they were my utensil for the cheesecake filling)
whipped cream (bought for strawberries, eaten with cheesecake)
spaghetti squash with lots of sauce and cheese
white wine like nobody's business (thank you, Meredith's birthday party)
Cheddar cheese studded with cranberries

 I think the moral of the story is that I should never invest in a tub of ready-to-eat cheesecake filling.  It seemed like such a yummy idea... but it was meant to be an entire pie for an entire GROUP of people.  And I ate it in under a week.  It's so very gross and must be admitted to the world wide web so I can get over it and move on with my life.

I know being busy at work is good for the museum.  I do understand that.  But, it's going to drive me to the crazy house.  Hopefully I can be a little more forceful in my calls so people stop lolly-gagging.  Which is a fun word.

I will post actual eats tomorrow now that the cheesecake is in recycling heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment