Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Hair and Milkshakes!

I finally got my hair done!  It was looking a little washed out from all the summer sun, and I needed my fall colors highlighted in.  Cut as well.  Haircuts are so frustrating when you're trying to grow your hair out.  I want it to look healthy and well-shaped but even cutting off the split ends feels like negative progress.  So, yay to new hair color, boo (a little) to new hair cut.

I celebrated getting my hair did with a Cookout milkshakes with Reeces cups.  Also joining in the celebration, boyfriend and two friends, because I'm the best girlfriend/friend in the world and treated them to shakes as well.  Sooo good, but I'll admit to missing my standard Oreo or Banana Pudding shake.

Day four - Friday, October 29, 2010
Breakfast: coffee with skim milk and chocolate syrup, banana
Lunch:  vegetarian chili, fun-size PayDay
Hair appointment snack:  two glasses of red wine
Dinner: chicken, brown rice and broccolini
Dessert:  Cookout Reeces cups milkshake

No comments:

Post a Comment